Friday, August 7, 2009

Brazilian Carnanval Inspired FOTD

Alexandra Dean over at All Things Girly is hosting an international-themed contest, asking participants to do a look inspired by a particular country. My inspiration was Brazil -- specifically, Brazilian carnaval. I embraced the green, blue and yellow of the country's flag for my makeup, and feathers, bright fabrics, shine and jewels for the rest of my outfit. (Even though I'm much more low key than the real celebration, of course!)





6 comments:

Allthingsgirly said...

so cool :) love it!x

nude lace turns to colour said...

love the idea! works really well :D. x

ABC said...

Hey this is interesting! (^_^)

gio said...

Love this! It's so cool and creative!

mayaari said...

you mean you don't wear a makeup mask and feathers everyday? :)

very creative - I like the way the greens and golds bring out your eyes!

جانو لاوكي كوبانيه said...

00905468066648